Tue, Oct 08|
Tacoma Art Museum
Super Manager 1-Day Seminar
People managers are critical to organizational success. Give yourself or your managers the right skills and development to succeed.
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2019, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tacoma Art Museum, 1701 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402, USA
About The Event
There's too many basic, overly theoretical, a little outdated management trainings out there.
You as a manager or the managers you lead are way too important.
Training is not cheap so make sure it will be relevant, impactful and fun.
Take the course based on the most relevant research done by one of the most respected and data-driven organizations, Google. Google has been internally studying managers for 15 years and has identified the common skills that make the best well...the best.
Anyone I've asked agrees these are the right qualities.
Learn about and practice all the skills necessary to be a great people manager:
You will learn about the concepts behind each of these, learn how to apply them and even practice with other managers on the same leadership journey.
CAUTION: This is not a sit back and listen class. You will be pushed to grow yourself as a people manager to become a better leader for the people you're responsible for and the organizations' you support.
What You'll Get:
- An entire day packed with real skill development, learning and fun in a beautiful setting
- A personal 360 assessment link to send to your team, manager and colleagues to give you feedback
- A personal graded report based on your 360 survey
- A copy of the book the training is based on called Super Manager
- A discount on lunch at the TAM Cafe
- A chance to join ongoing training and development through things like group coaching, 1:1 coaching and online coursework
- A community of like minded people managers to learn and grow from even beyond the training day
So come join the Super Manager community and let's work to build organizations that help there managers, people and customers win and thrive.
Super Manager 1 Day
Super Manager + Group Coaching
This is both the 1 day training and 5 sessions of group coaching to continue on the learning and growth.
Group of 3
Group of 5